Tube Scout Review
Today I’m doing a review of a useful tool for YouTube and SEO marketers called Tube Scout.
A huge data is hidden behind in every video ranked in YouTube. Finally, a very useful tool for YouTube and SEO marketers called Tube Scout shows us all this data.
Tube Scout is a Chrome browser extension that helps discover the video data that YouTube doesn’t want to show you.
In fact I like that Tube Scout is a Chrome browser extension that appears automatically when I search YouTube and can be easily disabled if I am just goofing off.
When I first saw Tube Scout I thought, hmm…I think there are a couple of free Chrome extensions that already do what Tube Scout does.
So I pulled up Chrome to look at what I was running…TubeBuddy and VidIQ.
SO my question was: How is Tube Scout going to be different or better?
TubeBuddy’s free plan allows you to view and copy video tags, captions, and has a limited tag explorer and tag suggester on individual videos. TubeBuddy’s paid options start at $9 per month.
VidIQ’s free plan gives you a scorecard for video searches and for individual videos that gives you a lot of data, including the tags. VidIQ’s paid options start at $7.50 per month.
TubeScout is $9.90 one-time payment and it gives you an overall rank difficulty score, the titles of the top 20 videos, the number of views for the previous day, previous 7 days and all time, as well as the tags for all of the top 20 videos.
Tube Scout is designed to give you the most important video SEO data in a format that is easy for you to use in your own video ranking projects.
Check my video below to see how this is working:
So, have a look, what you can do after using Tube Scout.
- This software helps you to find your ranking difficulty. I mean you can understand how difficult to rank your video in 1st page of YouTube.
- It shows you an estimated views per day stat on each video.
- And also display an estimated views per 7 day stat on each video.
- It collect a list titles of all videos displayed in YouTube. So that you can get a full knowledge and can compare titles.
- Not only title, but also you can get hidden tags, title commonalities, common tags and many more in a list.
- The best part of this is all data is downloadable from the search page.
Tube Scout Conclusion:
If you are looking for a super easy way to pull critical video ranking metrics from YouTube, Tube Scout is a great tool to have in your toolbox.
You can gather the same info with free tools such as TubeBuddy and VidIQ, but it will take you longer to find and record that data…and time is money.
For the low one-time price of entry to get Tube Scout, I definitely recommend it to all YouTube marketers.